COMPETITION CLOSED, WINNERS TO BE ANNOUNCED ON SUNDAY FEBRUARY 19
Can you pick the Ultimate Miracle Mile Field and match our panel of experts selection?
The Ultimate Miracle Mile Field
Pick your ultimate Miracle Mile Field for the chance to win two tickets in the Chairman’s Lounge for this year’s 50th running of the Miracle Mile plus a trip for two to Melbourne.
There will also be three runners up prizes of a framed print of featuring the eight horses selected by our panel as the Ultimate Miracle Mile field.
All entries which match the expert’s selection will go into the prize draw. The announcement of the Ultimate Miracle Mile field and the competition prize draw will take place at the Barrier Draw for the Ainsworth Game Technology Miracle Mile on Sunday 19 February 2017.
The first entry drawn will win the major prize. The next three entries drawn will win the runners up prize of the framed print.
For your chance to win simply complete the entry coupon by providing your details and the eight horses you have chosen. Entry coupons appear in National Trotguide and on the Club Menangle website. Entries must be received either online or by post no later than 5pm on Wednesday 15 February 2017. Please note only one entry per person is permitted.
1967 - ROBIN DUNDEE 1:59 1968 - HALWES 1:58:6
1969 - ADAPTOR 1:59.2 1970 - LUCKY CREED 1:59
1971 - MOUNT EDEN 1:58.8 1972 - BAY FOYLE 2:00.6
1973 - REICHMAN 1:58.4 1974 - HONDO GRATTAN 1:59
1975 - YOUNG QUINN 1:58.8 1976 - PALEFACE ADIOS 1:58.4
1977 - ROYAL FORCE 1:59.5 1978 - PURE STEEL 2:00.4
1979 - THE SCOTSMAN 2:00.7 1980 - LOCARNO 2:00.4
1981 - FRIENDLY FOOTMAN 1:59.2 1982 - GUNDARY FLYER 1:56.9
1983 - POPULAR ALM 1:57.7 1984 - DOUBLE AGENT 1:59.6
1985 - PREUX CHEVALIER 1:56.7 1986 - VILLAGE KID 1:56.9
1986 - MASTER MOOD 1:56.1 1987 - VILLAGE KID 1:57.7
1988 - OUR MAESTRO 1:58.1 1989 - WESTBURN GRANT 1:57.9
1990 -WESTBURN GRANT 1:55.6 1991 - CHRISTOPHER VANCE 1:57.9
1992 - FRANCO TIGER 1:56.7 1993 - CHOKIN 2:00
1994 - CHOKIN 1:56.2 1996 - NORMS DAUGHTER 1:55.6
1996 - IRAKLIS 1:54.2 1997 - OUR SIR VANCELOT 1:55.5
1998 - CHRISTIAN CULLEN 1:54.4 1999 - HOLMES D G 1:56.4
2000 - HOLMES D G 1:54.6 2001 - SMOOTH SATIN 1:56.9
2002 - DOUBLE IDENTITY 1:55.2 2003 - SOKYOLA 1:54.3
2004 - SOKYOLA 1:54.9 2005 - BE GOOD JOHNNY 1:55.9
2006 - BE GOOD JOHNNY 1:54.3 2008 - DIVISIVE 1:56.0
2009 - MONKEY KING 1:50.8 2010 - SMOKEN UP NZ 1:50.3
2011 - SMOKEN UP NZ 1:51:8 2013 - BABY BLING NZ 1:50.5
2013 - BEAUTIDE 1:50.2 2014 - CHRISTEN ME 1:49.1
2016 - HAVE FAITH IN ME 1:47.5
Full Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms and conditions. By entering you agree to abide by the terms and conditions of this promotion. Entries not completed in accordance with these terms and conditions are ineligible.
- In order to participate in this promotion, persons must be aged 18 years of age or over. Directors and/or Board Members and Employees of Club Menangle or HRNSW and their relatives are not eligible to enter.
- Entries will close at 5pm on Wednesday 15th February 2017. Limited to one (1) entry per person.
- The names of all entrants that have successfully matched the eight horses selected by the panel of experts will be placed into the prize draw. If no entrants match all eight horses, all entrants that have matched the highest number of horses will be placed in the prize draw.
- The first name drawn will win the major prize of two tickets in the Chairman’s Lounge for the 2017 Miracle Mile plus a trip for two to Melbourne including return airfares, two nights accommodation at the Melton Quality Hotel including breakfast, airport transfers, racenight dining for two in Melton’s Toolern Room including two mobile barrier rides. The date of the Melbourne trip to be determined in agreement with Tabcorp Park Melton.
- The next three names drawn will receive a framed print of the best ever Miracle Mile Field.
- The draw will take place Sunday 19th February 2017. All reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winning entrant.
- The winner will be notified by the mobile number the entrant has stipulated on the competition entry form or by any other form of contact details provided.
- Club Menangle reserves the right to cancel or change the prize offered under this promotion if there are any changes to the law, which would or might render the promotion or any prize offered under the promotion unlawful.
- If the winners do not comply with all of the terms and conditions set out in these terms and conditions, then the winners will forfeit entitlement to the prize, at which time a re-draw will take place.
- Decisions of the Management of Club Menangle are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Should a winner consent to having his/her photograph taken, then he/she consents to having their name and photograph published in any form of media and agrees to participate in any reasonable promotion requested by Club Menangle.
- The prize is transferable but cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The promoter is the NSWHRC (Trading as Club Menangle) ACN 000 002 666 of Club Menangle, Racecourse Avenue, Menangle Park NSW 2563.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or fails to claim within three months a redraw of this prize will take place on 19 May 2017.